Successful candidates should note that they have three weeks from the date of publication of this Admission list to accept the admission.
Failure to accept the admission and conclude Online Course registration within stipulated time may lead to loss of admission.
Click Here to Check Admission Status by entering your Jamb Number in the displayed field.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MOUAU CANDIDATES• Candidates must pay an Acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
• This Admission offer will only be valid if on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that, your qualifications satisfy the University's minimum admission requirements.
• Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
• Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statement of Results/ Certificates).
Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
• Six Passport size photographs.
• Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
• A letter of attestation to the University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
• Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
• The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
• Information relating to Registration, Schedule of Fees, Accommodation facilities and medical examination should be obtained from the Office of the Registrar. • You are required to present to the University at the time of Registration a Letter of Attestation from your Parents/ Guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
Accept my congratulations on your admission.
Dr A. C. Nwokocha
Thanks for stopping by!. Drop Your comments Below and Kindly Like Our PAGE on Facebook