Notice: FUTO Supplementary Admission 2016/2017 Cut-off is based on screening Score not JAMB

Futo supplementary Admission updates

Before I posted about the FUTO Supplementary Admission form yesterday, [Read about it HERE] I tried to Access the Portal with an Aspirant’s Registration Number and I got the Notice that his Jamb score wasn’t up to 200 so I wasn’t able to Login the Portal.

I Quickly posted about it in Our FUTO Aspirants whatsapp Group and they all Confirmed it so, We just concluded that the Cut-off mark of 200 for Supplementary Admission this year was based on JAMB Result but we were Actually Wrong.

Exactly by 11:45pm Yesterday, an Aspirant brought to my Notice that he Could Login the portal Although he scored 195 In JAMB. I doubted at first but Decided to Test it with the same Aspirant Details I used before (which Didn’t Login) and it Logged in.

I tried with an another Aspirant’s Reg. Number who scored below 200 in Admission Screening Exercise and he couldn’t Enter the Portal, the notice changed from ‘Jamb score Below 200’ to ‘Screening Score Below 200’.

So If you’ve Already Given up on FUTO, Go and get Ready hour N10,000 and Buy the Supplementary Admission form on Monday provided u reached 200 in the Screening Exercise.

If you want to Join the Informative Futo Aspirants Group, Drop your Number Below as comment and you’ll be Added.

Please If you have any Questions, Kindly Drop them Here and not on my Whatsapp so my Answers can help other Readers.

For More Info, visit futo.edu.ng

Also Read : FUTO Departments that Allow 2016/2017 supplementary Admission.

Goodluck and success!

Thanks for stopping by!. Kindly Like Our PAGE on Facebook

Comments

1. Add me on whatsapp 09090360759

2. plz add me up..08101694190

3. Anonymous says:

Mine is 09095645765..add mii please

4. Add me
    08188423631

5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6. 08167264100

7. Anonymous says:

I hail from Ihitte/Uboma scored JAMB 258 and UNN Sceeening Score 294.8 no admission yet. Can FUTO allow candidate who did not use them as choice list to participate in the supplementary excercise for Human Physiology.
    WASC maths A1, ENGLISH B2, CHEM A1, BIOLOGY B2, PHYS B3
    08037417551

8. Anonymous says:

Enter your comment…add me pls on 07086115282

9. No you can't.

10. add me 08169188518

11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12. Anonymous says:

Enter your comment… Am futo aspirant,
    add me on watsapp. 07035894007.

13. Anonymous says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

14. I scored 187 in jamb and my screening score is 243.50 for pet. Engr. department in futo but am not among the merit list. will I be offered admission or should I apply for supplementary in Chemistry with the same jamb score. will I be considered for admission in any of the list

15. Enter your comment…08033657700 am futo aspirant

16. Anonymous says:

nice

17. Anonymous says:

hello pls add me up 08124906957

18. Add me up on whatsapp please. I have an urgent question 08134161732

19. Pls were cn 1 get d supplementary from 2 buy pls n ds s my number 08144923672

20. Kenneth ifeanyi praise says:

kenneth ifeanyi praise:pls add me up to FUTO group
    did is my number 08165562407